Marcus Wareing make his MasterChef: The Professionals 2014 debut with his poached quail breast recipe for the first Invention Test of the new series.
The two Michelin Star chef replaces Michel Roux Jr. and wasted no time in putting the first group of upcoming chefs through their paces in the kitchen.
Marcus challenge the chefs to reproduce his poached quail breast served with netto pesto, crispy bacon, radicchio, finished with quail sauce and pine nuts dish.
Marcus gives the chefs the main ingredient for the dish, a larder containing the rest of the components in Marcus’ dish, and an array of other high quality ingredients.
The chefs need to impress to give themselves a chance to make it through to the next round.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- MasterChef The Professionals 2013 semifinalist Luke and Scott cook in Sat Bains Restaurant in Nottingham