Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals.
The six professional chefs were all hoping to impress Marcus Wareing, Monica Galetti and Gregg Wallace with their cooking skills in order to book their place in the quarter finals of the competition.
The first task set by Monica for Arnaud, Rohan and Harrison, was to served up sauce maltaise asparagus and poached egg, while Joe, Andrew and Brenton had to impress serving up a banoffee cheesecake with caramel bananas for their skills test set by Marcus.
Finally, all six chefs had to showcase their creativity by presenting their own signature dish before half the group were sent home.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Dale, Kirsty, Claudio, Dick, Dylan and Matt cooked for survival on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Max, Adam, Ruaraidh, Nina, Matt and Simon on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK