Monica Galetti served up a tasty asparagus with a poached egg and sauce maltaise dish on MasterChef: The Professionals.
The ingredients for the dish includes: asparagus, salt, olive oil, blood orange, pepper corns, vinegar, eggs and butter.
The Skills: How to become an expert chef in your own kitchen: 120 recipes, tips and techniques
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Marcus Wareing pork-filled ravioli with a chasseur sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Marcus Wareing hanger steak with chimichurri sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- John Torode trout with pork crackling and potato chip recipe gets the sixth Invention Test of MasterChef 2014 on the way
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK