The fourth series of Got To Dance is drawing to a close and this weekend we will see the top ten best acts as voted for by the public do battle for the last time in the Got To Dance 2013 live final at London’s Olympia.
Antics,Godson, Gymtasia Evolution, IMD, Lukas Macfarlane, Mini Moves, Mini Moves, Rhys, Rory, Ruff Diamond and Tom will go head to head to win the £250,000 cash prize and the title of Got To Dance 2013 champion.
The winner will be following in the footsteps of three previous winners – Akai, Chris & Wes and last year’s winner Prodijig who have all gone onto do great things since winning the competition.
Unlike previous years where we could see clear favourites who we felt would win the competition, this year we believe the field is wide open and it will come down to who delivers the best performance on the night and in doing so make a connection with the voting public.
It all kicks off on SKY HD on Sunday night at 6pm.
- Ruff Diamond and Gymtasia Evolution win Got To Dance fifth live semi final
- Winner of Got To Dance 2013 is Lukas McFarlane
- Got To Dance 2013: Ruff Diamond, Rory O’Shea, Mid-Air, Marvel, ICE7, Theo Godson, Antics, Nathan, Tomcaz, Mathew Mindtrick, Kieran Lai and Poison impressed at week 2 auditions
- Got To Dance 2013 Top 30 Semi-finalist includes Notorious, Shun, Molly & Vitaly, Dance For Joy who all impressed on the last audition show
- Rory O’Shea and IMD win Got To Dance 2013 third live semi-final
- Chris and Wes Got To Dance 2011 winners to host new show ‘Chris and Wes: Let’s Do This’
- Rhys Yeomans and Mini Moves win Got to Dance 2013 second live semi-final
- Antics (the dancing One Direction) and Godson win Got To Dance 2013 fourth live semi-final
- Lukas McFarlane and Tom Hughes-Lloyd win Got To Dance 2013 fist live semi-final
- Got To Dance 2013: Tom, IMD Legion, Wild G, Gymtasia, Lukas McFarlane, Cloudbreakerz, Super 7, Paige and Innis, Portia, Leon and Dott, Hastap and G-Nome shone on week 1 auditions