Nigella Lawson serves up a delicious glossy chocolate liquorice layer cake sandwiched with jam and topped with blackcurrants on Simply Nigella.
Nigella says: “This cake is not only divine to eat, it is also very easy to make. It is simply a matter of putting wet ingredients into dry.”
The recipe is taken from Nigella’s book titled: Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food, available from Amazon now.
- Nigella Lawson chicken with red grapes and Marsala recipe
- Simon Rimmer bread and butter pudding with Earl Grey tea recipe on Eat the Week with Iceland
- Nigella Lawson Parmesan French toast recipe
- Nigella Lawson egg tortilla pie recipe
- Nigella Lawson chocolate tahini pudding cake with bananas, date molasses and whipped cream recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson fish tacos recipe on Simply Nigella
- Nigella Lawson fish finger bhorta with chilli, ginger, mustard and pink-pickled onions recipe Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat on
- Nigella Lawson lemon blossom cocktail recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson creamy garlic and anchovies dressing with walnuts recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson banana skin and cauliflower curry recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat