Emma impressed the judges – Gregg Wallace and on Torode – with her Middle Eastern sea bass with chickpeas and rice pudding recipes on MasterChef 2015.
The 40-year-old travel company owner served up sea bass with crushed spiced chickpeas, chermoula, and roasted vine tomatoes for her main course followed by Sahlab, a Middle Eastern rice pudding dessert.
Chermoula is a marinade used in North African cooking. It can be made with 4 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp white vinegar, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp ground paprika, 1 tbsp ground cumin, 1 red chilli, seeded, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, to taste and cayenne pepper, to taste.
The rice pudding was topped with ground cinnamon, dried shredded coconut and chopped pistachios.
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK