Ranvir served up lamb saag curry and honey and lime cheesecake for the judges on MasterChef 2015 in is bid to secure a quarter foal place in the competition.
The 38-year-old company director’s menu in this the last of the heats, consisted off: lamb saag curry with spicy onion rings and roast onion served with pilau rice for the main course, followed by honey and lime cheesecake with red fruit coulis, mint sugar lemon and chocolate popping candy for dessert.
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK