It is day eleven of MasterChef 2015 and the last group of five cooks enter the MasterChef kitchen in the fourth and final week of the heats to showcase their cooking skills with the hope of making it through to the quarter finals.
Standing in their way are a series of tasks and two judges to impress – Greg Wallace and John Torode.
The five cooks in the kitchen today are:
Lyn 64, Retired Teacher,
Paul 26, Police Officer from Hartlepool,
Ranvir 38, News Company MD,
Mark 22, Student from Newbury,
Emma 40, Travel Company Owner.
As well as impressing the judges, the cooks that make it through to last day of the week will also have to cook to impress the 2014 champion Ping Coombes and also 2014 finalists Jack Lucas and Luke Owen.
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef