John Torode makes raspberry and rosewater custard tart with rosewater cream on today’s MasterChef 2014 episode.
John makes his tart from the ingredients of the sweet box that include raspberries, filo pastry, brioche, rolled oats, pistachio nuts and rose water, while the savoury box contained chicken thighs, black pudding, roquefort, shitake mushrooms, tarragon and rice noodles.
For the amateur cooks, they have just one hour to cook a dish good enough to keep them in the competition. The two that produce the least impressive dish as judged by John Torode and Greg Wallace, will see their Masterchef experience cut short as they board the bus home.
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode trout with pork crackling and potato chip recipe gets the sixth Invention Test of MasterChef 2014 on the way
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK