Nigella Lawson served up a delicious chocolate tahini pudding cake with bananas, dark chocolate chips, date molasses and whipped tahini cream on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat.
See recipes by Nigella in her book titled : Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. available from Amazon now.
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- Nigella Lawson banana skin and cauliflower curry recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson fish finger bhorta with chilli, ginger, mustard and pink-pickled onions recipe Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat on
- Nigella Lawson wide noodles with lamb shanks aromatic broth recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Simon Rimmer bread and butter pudding with Earl Grey tea recipe on Eat the Week with Iceland
- Nigella Lawson chicken with red grapes and Marsala recipe
- Nigella Lawson Parmesan French toast recipe
- Nigella Lawson egg tortilla pie recipe
- Nigella Lawson chocolate liquorice layer cake recipe on Simply Nigella
- Nigella Lawson mine-all-mine sweet and salty chocolate cookies recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat