Dale Pinnock and Micky Morris served up a one pot lemongrass chicken using the batch cooking method on Eat, Shop, Save.
The ingredients are: 1 red onion, sliced, 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 2 sticks of lemon grass, bashed, 1 green chilli, finely chopped, Olive oil, 2 x 400ml cans of coconut milk, 2 heaped tbsp peanut butter, 1tsp ground turmeric, 4 chicken breasts, diced, 2 large handfuls of baby spinach, Juice of 1 lime and Salt, to taste.
See Dale’s recipes in his book titled: The Medicinal Chef: How to Cook Healthily: Simple techniques and everyday recipes for a healthy, happy life, available from Amazon now.
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- John Torode trout with pork crackling and potato chip recipe gets the sixth Invention Test of MasterChef 2014 on the way
- Dale Pinnock mixed bean chilli recipe on Eat, Shop, Save
- Jamie Oliver seared turmeric chicken recipe on Jamie’s Super Food
- Dale Pinnock creamy chicken stew recipe on Eat, Shop, Save
- Dale’s spinach and sweet potato curry recipe on Eat, Shop, Save
- Rick Stein cod and clams chowder with salt pork recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Dale Pinnock Chilli con carne recipe on Eat, Shop, Save
- Steve Killicks fish curry recipe on Eat, Shop, Save
- Rosaleen Killicks pork sausage and sweet potato casserole on Eat, Shop, Save