Monica Galetti served up a tasty looking sauce carbonara with tagliatelle pasta dish to test the contestants on MasterChef: The Professionals.
The ingredients are: pancetta, onions, 2 egg yolks, fresh pasta dough, olive oil, black pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Monica’s recipes are available in her new book titled: The Skills: How to become an expert chef in your own kitchen: 120 recipes, tips and techniques – available from Amazon.
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK