Matt Tebbutt served up tasty salt and spiced lamb ribs on Saturday Kitchen.
The ingredients are: 2 sheets lamb breast ribs, cut into individual chops , 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme and salt and freshly ground black pepper.
For the seasoning mixture: 1 tbsp sweet smoked paprika , 2 tsp garlic granules, 1 tbsp cumin seeds , 2 tsp chilli flakes , 1 tbsp salt , 1 tbsp dried oregano , ½ tbsp black pepper and 1 tbsp soft dark brown sugar.
To serve: 1 tbsp crushed pink peppercorns and 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives.
See recipes by Matt in his book titled: Matt Tebbutt’s Guilty Pleasures: Your Favourite Sweet and Savoury Indulgences in 130 Easy Recipes available from Amazon now.
- Matt Tebbutt spiced lamb ribs with salt, pepper and thyme recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Rick Stein cod and clams chowder with salt pork recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Antonio Carluccio pesto pasta recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt butterflied leg of lamb with garlic dressing, smoked onions, caraway roasted potatoes and barbecue gravy recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt chalk stream trout with roasted heritage tomatoes recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt lamb shank with paprika, mint butter, garlic, yoghurt and sumac recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt roast lamb with a onion, garlic and potato rosti, peas, parsley and dill creme fraiche recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt potato torte with lamb shoulder, grilled hispi cabbage and a tomato and mint salsa recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt pork chops with spinach-stuffed cauliflower recipe on Saturday Kitchen
- Matt Tebbutt whole baked cheese pithivier (cheese and spinach pie) with a green salad recipe on Saturday Kitchen