The Treby Arms in the village of Sparkwell, Devon plays host to MasterChef: The Professionals with owner and previous Professional MasterChef champion Anton Piotrowski, tasking Dean and Mark from this year’s crop of semi-finalist, to reach high standards in his restaurant kitchen.
Last year Anton’s pub, won its first Michelin star, and has just been voted Country Dining Pub of the Year.
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK