Joey served up two very tasty plates of food that impressed the judges and critics a like in the quarter finals of MasterChef: The Professionals 2015.
The young chef from London made a sumptuous white crab and green apple salad dish for the main course followed by a yoghurt and coconut panna cotta dessert.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK