Nick’s pork fillet recipe, Andi’s pan fried duck breast and Alex’s wood pigeon breast impressed the judges on MasterChef: The Professionals.
Marcus Wareing, Monica Galetti and Gregg Wallace thought the three chefs showed great skills in the kitchen with their recipes and did enough to make it through to the next round.
The six chefs that entered the MasterChef kitchen tonight were:
Lucie 25, Head Chef, Dorset
Alex 23, Chef de partie, London
Tim 27, Sous chef, London
Andi 33, Senior sous chef, Cambridge
Lee 26, Chef de partie, Worcestershire
Nick 27, Sous chef, Oxfordshire.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef