Marcus Wareing served up a tasty looking omelette Arnold Bennett for Greg Wallace and Monica Galetti on MasterChef: The Professionals.
Omelette Arnold Bennett is a Savoy Hotel classic that requires poaching fish, making a hollandaise sauce and bringing them together in a glazed omelette.
Marcus made the dish to showcase the recipe and to demonstrate the standard that is expected from the professional chefs that will be challenged to prepare the dish for their skills test in the MasterChef: The Professionals kitchen.
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Monica Galetti sea bream escabeche style recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Marcus Wareing lobster and salmon ravioli with lobster sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen