Emma served up a winning dessert that impressed the judges and food critic William Sitwell in the quarter-finals of MasterChef 2015.
In the heats we saw the 40-year-old travel company owner impressing with her sea bass with chickpeas dish, but tonight it was her sticky fig and walnut pudding with butter scotch sauce, caramelized walnuts and tahini ice cream sweetened with halva, that was the standout dish of the evening.
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK