Artist: Kings Of Leon
Date Released : October, 2010.
Genre : Rock.
Written By :
Producer/s : Angelo Petraglia, Jacquire King.
Album : Come Around Sundown.
Radioactive is the first single off Kings Of Leon’s upcoming fifth studio album titled “Come Around Sundown.” The album is scheduled for release in October 2010.
The track was recorded in New York at Avatar Studios and was produced by Angelo Petraglia and Jacquire King.
The song features a children’s choir that provides background vocals. Band member Jared Followell explained to Billboard magazine how they came up with the background vocals: “We went into the studio, we tried it, and it wasn’t really working, and we were going to scrap the whole song. Then Caleb – lead vocalist – went back to an old spiritual song that we all sang growing up, and it matched up with the chorus so nice.”
Natan, the band’s drummer added: “Gospel music was a big part of us growing up, so to be able to come back and revisit that part of our lives at this stage in our lives is a pretty special thing.”
The music video demonstrates the band’s Southern origins as Kings of Leon hang around a Southern barn whilst a children’s gospel choir are seen backing the group
- Kings Of Leon: Come Around Sundown Album
- 3OH!3: My First Kiss Video and Lyrics
- The Saturdays: Missing You Music Video
- Cheryl Cole: The Flood Video and Lyrics
- Eminem: Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) Lyrics and Video
- Enrique Iglesias: Cuando Me Enamoro
- Ne-Yo: Beautiful Monster Music Video
- Enrique Iglesias: I like It video
- Kelly Roland: Commander Video and Lyrics
- We No Speak Americano Video and Lyrics