Monica Galetti served up a tasty John Dory fish with a vibrant green parsley sauce and garlic cream for one of today’s skills test on Masterchef The Professionals.
See Monica’s recipes in her book titled: The Skills: How to become an expert chef in your own kitchen: 120 recipes, tips and techniques available from Amazon now.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- John Torode trout with pork crackling and potato chip recipe gets the sixth Invention Test of MasterChef 2014 on the way
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Marcus Wareing pork-filled ravioli with a chasseur sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Marcus Wareing hanger steak with chimichurri sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK