Nigella Lawson served up tasty roast vegetables with cumin and fennel seeds on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat.
The ingredients are: 400g leeks (trimmed weight), cut into 3cm logs, 2–3 red peppers, seeds removed and cut into large bite-sized pieces, 200g cherry tomatoes, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp sea salt flakes (or ½ tsp fine sea salt), 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp orange juice, plus extra if needed and 150g radishes.
See recipes by Nigella in her book titled : Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. available from Amazon now.
- Nigella Lawson Parmesan French toast recipe
- Nigella Lawson egg tortilla pie recipe
- Nigella Lawson chicken with red grapes and Marsala recipe
- Nigella Lawson spiced bulgur wheat with roast vegetables and a beetroot, chilli and ginger sauce recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson chicken with orzo pasta and lemon recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson chicken in a pot with lemon, orzo pasta and garlic casserole recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson cornflakes crunchy chicken cutlets with fennel, watercress and radish salad recipe on Simply Nigella
- Nigella Lawson Gemelli pasta with a anchovies, tomatoes and mascarpone sauce recipe
- Nigella Lawson squid and orzo pasta recipe on Simply Nigella
- Nigella Lawson cherries jubilee with kirsch liqueur recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat