Will, Pedro, Octavia, Gareth, Nathan and Stewart showcased their recipes and cooking skills on the first episode of the 10th series of Masterchef The Professionals.
The six professional chefs tried to impress judges Gregg Wallace, Monica Galetti and two-Michelin-starred Marcus Wareing, with their recipes and cooking skills in the Masterchef The Professionals kitchen.
For their first test, designed by Marcus Wareing, the chefs had to demonstrate how they would make a superb duck dish from a whole duck and a table of ingredients in 20 minutes flat. As well as creating the dish, the chefs had their butchery and sauce-making skills put to the test as all three judges watched over them.
See recipes from Marcus Wearing in his new book titled: New Classics: Inspiring and delicious recipes to transform your home cooking, available from Amazon now.
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing hanger steak with chimichurri sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Marcus Wareing pork-filled ravioli with a chasseur sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK