Adam from Leeds, Giovanna and Lyndsay from St Albans made it through to the Masterchef 2017 quarter final.
The three cooks saw of tough competition from 5 other cooks to book their place in the quarter-final.
They were given one hour and twenty minutes to impress the judges John and Gregg with one plate of food before serving up a two course meal to excite not just John and Gregg but also the 2013 finalists Saira Hamilton and Larkin Cen and champion Natalie Coleman.
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals