Richard from Shropshire, Visha from Leicester and Lindsey from Newbury made it through to the Masterchef 2017 quarter-final.
The three cooks saw of tough competition from 5 other cooks – Lawrentino from London, Nathan from the Wirral, Ilda from Bosnia, Danielle from Leeds and Will from Cambridge.
To book their place in the quarter-final, the cooks were given one hour and twenty minutes to impress the judges John and Gregg with one plate of food before serving up a two course meal to excite not just John and Gregg but also 2011 MasterChef finalists Sara Danesin and Jackie Kearney, as well as champion Tim Anderson.
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Adam from Leeds, Giovanna and Lyndsay from St Albans made it the Masterchef 2017 quarter final