The last three finalists are jetted off to Italy to be coached by one of the most eccentric chefs in the world, Massimo Bottura who runs the third best restaurant in the world the three Michelin started Osteria Francescana.
The finalists have two days to work with this boundary-pushing chef and first they must try to understand the philosophy behind his food in a masterclass.
Through his dishes ‘Think Green’ and ‘Oops! I Dropped the Lemon Tart’, Massimo demonstrates his belief that each dish comes from personal emotions and should tell a story.
The finalist must now show that they can also bring emotion and storytelling to their food by cooking a dish for this great chef.
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK