Dale, Kirsty, Claudio, Dick, Dylan and Matt cooked for survival on MasterChef: The Professionals.
The six professional chefs were all hoping to impress Marcus Wareing, Monica Galetti and Gregg Wallace with their cooking skills in order to book their place in the next round.
The first task set by Monica for Dale, Kirsty and Claudio was to served up a sea bass ceviche, while Dick, Dylan and Matt had to impress serving up a pork chop with mustard sauce for their skills test set by Marcus.
Finally, all six chefs had to showcase their creativity by presenting their own signature dish before half the group were sent home.
After serving up their final dish, it was Dale, Kirsty and Dylan that made it through to the quarter finals.
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef