It is day eight of MasterChef 2015 and the sixth group of five cooks enter the MasterChef kitchen in the third week of the heats to showcase their cooking skills with the hope of making it through to the quarter finals.
Standing in their way are a series of tasks and two judges to impress – Greg Wallace and John Torode.
The five cooks on today are:
Laura 28, from Blackburn,
Christophe 35, Call Centre Manager,
Paul 44, from London,
Kat 38, Finance Risk Manager,
David 30, Mechancial Engineer.
As well as impressing the judges, the cooks that make it through to last day of the week will also have to cook to impress the 2014 finalist Angela Langford who is joined by 2010 finalist Alex Rushmer and 2006 champion Peter Bayless.
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Lyn, Paul, Ranvir, Mark and Emma cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK