It is the seventh day of MasterChef 2015 and the fifth group of five cooks enters the MasterChef kitchen in the third week of heats to showcase their cooking skills.
They are all hoping to make it through to the quarter finals but standing in their way are a series of tasks and two judges to impress – Greg Wallace and John Torode.
The five cooks on day seven are:
Fran, a 36 teacher,
Sam 27, from Altrincham,
Allan 55, Hair Stylist,
Mathew 22, a student from Stockport and
Ella 25, Recruitment Manager.
As well as impressing the judges, the cooks that make it through to last day of the week will also have to cook to impress the 2008 MasterChef champion James Nathan, 2011 champion Tim Anderson and 2007 champion Stephen Wallis.
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Recipes for Dave, Julie, Theo, Ed, Deirdre, Joe will be the making of these cooks on MasterChef 2014 UK