It is the day five of MasterChef 2015 and the fourth group of five cooks enters the MasterChef kitchen to showcase their cooking skills with the hope of making it through to the quarter finals.
Standing in their way are a series of tasks and two judges to impress – Greg Wallace and John Torode.
The five cooks on day five are:
James 29, Art Teacher
Natalie 30, Website Tester
Tina 52, Accountant
Charlotte 28, Statistician
Simon 38, Data Science Manager.
As well as impressing the judges, the cooks that make it through to last day of the week will also have to cook to impress MasterChef 2013 champion Natalie Coleman, 2006 finalist Daksha Mistry and 2014 semi-finalist Michael Sanders.
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- John Torode trout with pork crackling and potato chip recipe gets the sixth Invention Test of MasterChef 2014 on the way
- MasterChef 2014 UK Series 10: Dani’s Snails with Rabbit and Greg’s Cod Fillet recipes proved a winner on day 2