Sarah’s venison ragu main course and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes impressed on MasterChef 2015 UK.
The 24-year-old property project manager, wowed the judges with the fantastic flavours of her two dishes and booked a place in the next round of the competition.
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Marcus Wareing pork-filled ravioli with a chasseur sauce recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals