Cherish Finden, a judge from Bake Off Creme de la Creme, tasked Ulrika Jonsson, Angellica Bell, Rev Kate Bottley, Dev Griffin and Rebecca Adlington to create an afternoon tea using her recipes in the semi final of Celebrity Masterchef 2017.
The menu included a:
Mini prawn pillar
Tea at the parterre (cinnamon and cardamon spice tea)
Daisy flowerpot with Victora sponge
a chocolate toad stool and chocolate garden monument.
- John Torode chicken satay with satay sauce recipe on Celebrity Masterchef
- Novikov Restaurant plays host to Celebrity Masterchef 2015 as Tish and Yvette try to impress in the kitchen
- Alex’s booze layer cake recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah venison ragu and pumpkin pain perdu dessert recipes on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Marcus Wareing omelette Arnold Bennett recipe on MasterChef: The Professionals
- Fran, Sam, Allan, Mathew and Ella cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Laura, Christophe, Paul, Kat and David cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Arnaud, Rohan, Harrison, Joe, Andrew and Brenton showcased their cooking skills on MasterChef: The Professionals 2016 UK
- James, Natalie, Tina, Charlotte and Simon cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK
- Sarah, Howard, Chibesa, Alex and Pete cook for survival on MasterChef 2015 UK