Rav Gill showcased her delicious handbag shaped macarons with chocolate ganache, raspberries and icing for today’s technical challenge on Junior Bake Off 20210.
See recipes by Rav in her book titled: The Pastry Chef’s Guide: The secret to successful baking every time available from Amazon now.
- Junior Bake Off 2013 Finals: Emma, Zainab, Harry and Ruby face the challenge of working in Harrods professional kitchen
- Junior Bake Off 2013: Mary Berry’s Meringue Roulade proves a real test for Kavern, Harry, Zainab and Monty in the second semi finals
- Junior Bake off 2013: James Martin’s melt in the middle chocolate fondants recipe
- Junior Bake Off 2013: Mary Berry test the young bakers with her Melting Moments recipe
- Junior Bake Off 2013: Mary Berry Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cake recipe proved a real test for the young bakers
- Liam Charles ginger biscuit card tower recipe on Junior Bake Off
- Paul Hollywood Pies and Puds : Lemon and Lavender Posset recipe
- Junior Bake Off 2013: James Martin’s Butterfly Cakes recipe puts Zainab, Louis, Ruby and Charlie to a real test
- Junior Bake Off 2013: James Martin’s Kavern, Missy, James and Lilly-Grace to a real test
- Junior Bake Off 2013: James Martin’s coffee éclairs test Emma, Griffin, Ellie and Emily in the first semi finals