Nigella Lawson served up a delicious cherries jubilee with frozen cherries and kirsch liqueur on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat.
The ingredients for the cherries jubilee are: 400g frozen cherries, 50g caster sugar, 3 tbsp lemon juice and 4 tbsp kirsch, cherry brandy, brandy or rum.
See recipes by Nigella in her book titled : Cook, Eat, Repeat: Ingredients, recipes and stories. available from Amazon now.
- Nigella Lawson egg tortilla pie recipe
- Nigella Lawson chicken with red grapes and Marsala recipe
- Nigella Lawson Parmesan French toast recipe
- Nigella Lawson no-churn cheesecake ice cream recipe on Nigella Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson anchovy elixir dip recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson lemon blossom cocktail recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson mine-all-mine sweet and salty chocolate cookies recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat
- Nigella Lawson pomegranate fizz with Muscat sparkling wine recipe on Nigella’s Cook, Eat, Repeat: Christmas Special
- Simon Rimmer bread and butter pudding with Earl Grey tea recipe on Eat the Week with Iceland
- Helen’s Malaysian Coconut pandan custard with blue-pea-flower rice cakes recipe on Nigel Slater: Eating Together