UK Release Date: October 15, 2010.
Genre : Rhythm / Dancing.
Platforms : Nintendo Wii.
PEGI Rating : 3+.
Publisher : Ubisoft.
Players : up to 4.
Just Dance 2 employs the same concepts as the the original Just Dance video game. Up to four people can play at a time, as they follow on-screen choreographed moves set to popular dance tracks.
There are four new dance modes in Just Dance 2: In “Just Dance Mode”, players can get together and dance for as long as they want. Other options include “Non-Stop Shuffle” for a non-stopping gameplay, and “Medleys”, in which short pieces of 5 songs are mixed.
The second new mode, “Duets” allows players to dance together, and in the process forces them to pay more attention to the players around them instead of simply following on-screen prompts.
“Dance Battle Mode” is a team mode that features up to 8-player support.The individual scores are the basis of the overall team scores.
“Just Sweat Mode”, is an exercise mode that allows players to measure the energy they expend while dancing as well as set objectives to be met during their dance sessions.
You May Also Like
- Michael Jackson The Experience on Ds and DSi
- Michael Jackson The Experience on Xbox 360
- Dance Central Video Game Trailer
- Dance On Broadway Video Game Trailer
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Announced for Xbox and PlayStation
- Star Trek Online Free To Play Later This Year
- Dark Souls Gameplay and Trailer
- Dark Souls Video Game Image Gallery
- Picture Pink Puzzle Room Escape
- Maze Zombies
- Super Soccer Star Vietnam
- SH3 Earth Space Tower Defense
- Swap Gems
- Freedom of Spell