Football Manager 2012 look set to top the PC gaming charts this Christmas. This popular football manager simulation was launched in October and sales have soured since then.
FM 2012 is the culmination of 19 years of expansion and clever jiggery pokery that has established a loyal fan base over the period.
The latest version of the popular simulator includes the following features:
- Players no longer have to decide on which nations are playable at the start of their career. Football Manager 2012 gives players the ability to add or take away playable nations in their saved game as often as they want.
- Several changes to the transfer and contract systems, including loyalty bonuses, better implementation of amateur and youth contracts, an improved transfer centre and the ability to lock areas of the contract negotiation when you aren’t prepared to budge, which allows players to offer incentives to football players or agents.
- A new in-game scouting report which includes squad analysis, tactics information and information about goals scored and conceded alongside lots of other scouting improvements.
- New animations, new crowd system, improved weather system, more stadiums, two new cameras – “Behind Goal” and “Director Cam” as well as all other camera angles being reversible.
- A new adaptive layout system, which means setting higher screen resolutions allows more info to be seen. The new interface also contains new filters, customisable columns, a new tactics screen, and new overview screens.