UK Release Date: October 11, 2011.
Genre : Rhythm / Dancing.
Platforms : XBox, Wii, PS3.
PEGI Rating : 3+.
Publisher : Ubisoft.
Players : up to 8.
Just Dance 3 is the latest dance offering from Ubisoft that aims to pick up from where Just Dance 2 left off.
The new Just Dance 3 gives a new twist to the already spontaneous and addictive dance game. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with 40+ tracks from multiple genres, popular artist, and chart topping tracks.
Along with solos and duets, Just Dance 3 features quartets which allows 4 players to dance all together, as well as playlists that group songs together. Rewards can be unlocked by dancing, such as new songs, modes, as well as Dance Mashups which combine different dance routines from all three Just Dance games into one.
The Wii version has Smart Shuffle, Speed Shuffle, and Non-Stop Shuffle, plus a Hold My Hand dance feature, where up to 8 players can share the 4 Wii Remotes and dance all together. The Xbox 360 version also has a “Just Create” mode in which players can create their own routines with the Kinect peripheral. They can be saved, shared with their friends online and be played just like any other Just Dance routine.
- SingStar Video Game Trailer
- Nintendo 3DS Set to Add Second Analogue Stick
- Gears of War 3 Sees Multiple Carmine character endings written
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Announced for Xbox and PlayStation
- Forza Motorsport 4 Gameplay and Trailer
- Football Manager 2012 looks set to top PC Chart at Christmas
- Dance moves for RuneScape recorded by George Sampson from Britain’s Got Talent
- Leading the Charge
- Apple Bundt Cake
- I am Mathematical genius
- Mini Golf Dress Up
- Compatible couples puzzle
- War Against Submarine 2
- Oh no bees!