UK Release Date: October 11, 2011.
Genre : Rhythm / Dancing.
Platforms : XBox, Wii, PS3.
PEGI Rating : 3+.
Publisher : Ubisoft.
Players : up to 8.
Just Dance 3 is the latest dance offering from Ubisoft that aims to pick up from where Just Dance 2 left off.
The new Just Dance 3 gives a new twist to the already spontaneous and addictive dance game. Just Dance 3 kick-starts the party with 40+ tracks from multiple genres, popular artist, and chart topping tracks.
Along with solos and duets, Just Dance 3 features quartets which allows 4 players to dance all together, as well as playlists that group songs together. Rewards can be unlocked by dancing, such as new songs, modes, as well as Dance Mashups which combine different dance routines from all three Just Dance games into one.
The Wii version has Smart Shuffle, Speed Shuffle, and Non-Stop Shuffle, plus a Hold My Hand dance feature, where up to 8 players can share the 4 Wii Remotes and dance all together. The Xbox 360 version also has a “Just Create” mode in which players can create their own routines with the Kinect peripheral. They can be saved, shared with their friends online and be played just like any other Just Dance routine.
- Football – South Africa 2010
- Just Dance 2 Images
- Dance On Broadway Video Game Trailer
- Dance Central Video Game Trailer
- The Smurfs Dance Party Wii Images
- Football Manager 2012 looks set to top PC Chart at Christmas
- Dance moves for RuneScape recorded by George Sampson from Britain’s Got Talent
- Leading the Charge
- Passion For Pattetns
- Picture Pink Puzzle Room Escape
- Super Soccer Star Vietnam
- Fish Bucks
- Connecticut Jigsaw
- Top 100 find numbers