UK Release Date: October 7, 2011.
Genre : Action Role-Play.
Platforms : PS3.
PEGI Rating : 16+.
Publisher : Namco Bandi Games.
Dark Souls picks up where Demon’s Souls left off, offering a challenge of the soul-crushing variety. A seemingly simple action role-playing game on the surface, the enemies and trials that await its many dungeons can be devastating to the unprepared.
The game focuses on dungeon crawling and the tension and fear that arise when players encounter enemies in this setting.
Dark Souls takes place in an open world environment, allowing players to light Bonfires, which function as respawn locations. These bonfires also replenish health, magic, and special items like Estus flasks – limited vials that restore health.
The player battles using various weapons and strategies to survive in a dark fantasy world. Online features allow players to share the play experience without need for direct communication.
There are more weapons, spells, and new classes. It is also said to be ‘significantly harder’, with more enemies and more difficult encounters. Dark Souls is a continuous gauntlet of unknown and very dangerous tasks, and it’s very difficult to get through them unscathed
- Michael Jackson The Experience on Xbox 360
- Michael Jackson The Experience PSP
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Video Game
- ‘ABBA You Can Dance’ Coming To Wii
- Rage Gameplay and Trailer
- Nintendo Announce Release Date of the new Wii
- Spec Ops The Line: ‘The Journey’ Latest Trailer
- Football Manager 2012 looks set to top PC Chart at Christmas
- Ipads and PC s to get Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
- Passion For Pattetns
- Secret of the Pharaoh`s Tomb.
- Escape From Maths Class
- Maze Zombies