UK Release Date: April 2011.
Genre : Music, Dance.
Platforms : Playstation 3.
PEGI Rating : 3+.
Publisher : Ubisoft.
While the Xbox 360 release of Michael Jackson The Experience is built from the ground up with Kinect in mind, the PS3 version is essentially a souped-up offering of last year’s Wii release.
PlayStation Move support makes the transition a natural one, offering the same controller-swinging dancing as players follow the movements of the on-screen dancers. It also adds in a few new features, such as the ability to sing along to tracks with a microphone, upload scores to online leaderboards, and post captured images of players on Facebook.
The PS3 version also sees three new songs added to the game – ‘Smooth Criminal’, ‘Black or White’ and ‘They Don’t Care About Us’ adding to its lengthy 29-strong track listing.
The PS3 version also captures the same superb production values we’ve seen in Ubisoft’s other dance efforts. The Wii’s already-sleek navigation is improved upon with crisp and super sharp HD visuals, making elements like album art and the troupe of colourful, abstracted dancers really pop when presented on screen.
- Just Dance 2 Gameplay
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Announced for Xbox and PlayStation
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Video Game
- The Smurfs: Dance Party Wii
- Nintendo 3DS: Dual Pen Sports Game Play
- Just Dance 3 Gameplay and Track List
- Just Dance 3 Stills
- Food Flags
- Passion For Pattetns
- Maze Zombies
- Deep sea fishes and algae coloring
- Fantasy blue sea dolphins puzzle
- Compatible couples puzzle
- Fast pickup truck coloring
- Little Kid Swimwear Dress up