UK Release Date: October 2010..
Genre : .Music.
Platforms : Xbox 360.
PEGI Rating : 12+.
Publisher : MTV Games.
Players : Up To 7.
The game play for Rock Band 3 work exactly the same as the original Rock Band game. You pick your instrument and then strum or bash away as the now familiar icons stream down the screen at you.
A maximum of seven people can play/sing along at once. Thanks to all the downloadable content, sequels and spin-offs many fans will have hundreds of songs to sift through but it is easy to do so – especially if you use a pre-made setlist.
While most music games are okay with the idea of being just that – a game – Rock Band 3 aims a bit higher. With the game’s new Pro Mode, it becomes less about high scores and more about learning actual music notes. Rather than merely matching up the now expected coloured boxes, Pro Mode tasks players with playing actual notes for those already fluent, or looking to become so at their instrument of choice.
If you are into music games then Rock Band 3 is a must have. It is great fun, entertaining and a good way to chill out with family and friends.
You May Also Like
- Top 100 find numbers
- Michael Jackson The Experience on Ds and DSi
- Michael Jackson The Experience on Xbox 360
- Football – South Africa 2010
- Fatman Go!
- Just Dance 2 Gameplay
- SingStar Video Game Trailer
- The Smurfs Dance Party Wii Images
- Nintendo Announce Release Date of the new Wii
- Ipads and PC s to get Might & Magic: Duel of Champions
- 3D SuperHero Racer
- Road side park
- Lady Sexy Walk
- Weird space aircraft coloring
- Tired thirsty birds slide puzzle